Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a FANTABULOUS weekend! We sure did! But more on that tomorrow!
For now it is Must Have Monday! All things Valentines Day! I am sure it is no shock to you that I love Holidays! Saying goodbye to Christmas is always the hardest! ( Just ask my husband, we still have our tree up…I just can’t seem to say goodbye this time) But emerging myself in planning and prepping for the next upcoming holiday makes it a little easier!
I will be making my hand crafted Valentines for loved ones again this year, and be prepared for my yummy shortbread jam cookie recipe! Also, I have already been finding some of the cutest little outfits and books for Hallie!
So without further ado, I give you Hallie’s must haves for V-day!
1. The Day it Rained Hearts– This book is the sweetest thing! A little girl collecting raining hearts to make Valentines for all her friends! Too cute!
2. Lace Romper– I am such a fan of Etsy! While browsing I found these adorable rompers! I just had to snag one for our V-day photoshoot!
3.Carters: My Heart Belongs to Daddy Pjs and Bib Set– Heart melting! This girl loves her daddy!
4. Carters Blue Heart Pjs– We actually already own these! They are some of my favorite Pjs of Hallie’s! Too cute!
5. Hug You Kiss You Love You board Book– We read this at Storytime and it might be the cutest little book ever!
6. Old Navy Heart Dress– The sweet family I nanny for gave Hallie this little dress for Christmas and it will be absolutely perfect for Valentine week! I am so in love with it!
7. Gymboree Heart Dress- This is THE DRESS! Hallie will be sporting this Valentines Day and I just cannot wait!
Anything I missed moms?! What are your must haves for Valentines Day?