We are getting dangerously close to the 1 year mark and this momma’s heart just can’t bear it!
- Age- 9 months
- Weight- 13 lb .5 oz (1 lb smaller than Hallie at the same age)
- Length- 26.5 inches (.5 inches smaller than sister)
- Size- Size 2 Diapers though they are still very roomy. Onesies and shirts-3 month with some 6 month mixed in. Pants- We are sort of in Limbo- She is starting to outgrow size 3 in length but anything else is WAY too big PJs-mostly 6 month or 3-6 month
- Eyes- Grey
- Hair- She is our little blonde girl!
- Sleeping- Really well! 10-11 hours at night and during the day she naps a lot. With Sister I had such a set schedule but this kid just naps on and off all day. I usually get one solid nap out of her.
- Eating- 22 oz a day, though we are really uninterested in formula. However, girlfriend LOVES solids. She eats and loves everything! Eggs, Peanut butter, yogurt, veggies, meat, fruit, cheese! We did finally find a food she dislikes…beans. Of all things! She eats more than sister!
- Milestones- She loves giving hugs, pat pats and HUGE open mouthed kisses. She loves Playing peek-a-boo which is the most adorable thing ever! She hides under a blanket or puts her head into the bed until you say “where’s Elise” and she pops up. I remember Hallie doing this too! It’s such a fun age! She is trying to stand on her own and will probably master that this month. She still adds new words almost ever day!
- Memorable outings- Grandpa’s 98th birthday party! First trick or treat.
- Favorite toys/activities- Dolls and stuffed animals. Enjoys stacking cups and bath toys. She wants remotes phones and all of sisters toys much to her dismay. She likes her toy phone and laptop and LOVES being read to. Especially Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and Baby Giggles. She loves music and dancing with Momma. She is starting to dance on her own too! She loves storytime and the songs we do there, especially “This is Big”. Loves the baby shark song, pat-a-cake, head and shoulders and I’m a little teapot. Sister is her favorite person ever and she makes her crack up! She loves Stella and other animals but calls them all “A-Dog!” Mommy plays Rolly Polly with her which makes her laugh. Absolutely loves to cuddle and be kissed and hugged.
- Words/sounds- Momma, Dada, Haha-Hallie, Hi, Hey, Bye Bye, A Dog, more, all done, up. She also pretends to sing!
- Nicknames-Peanut or Peanut Butter, Chicky, E or E-Claire
- Funny moments- She yells “BYE” when someone leaves the room. She also pretends remotes are phones to call dada on!
- Looking forward to- savoring each and every moment! They are going too too fast! First Thanksgiving and Chrsitmas.
Peanut Butter you are the happiest baby and always so sweet natured! You have the biggest smile and most precious giggle! I am going to miss these days that you love being held and snuggled! I love you so and can’t believe that time can pass so quickly!