Sweet Elise, time flies so quickly! Even more so than with big sister. You are 7 months old and I am trying so hard to soak up all the sweet baby moments because they are fleeting little girl.
- Age- 7 months….somehow
- Weight- 11 lb 14 oz
- Length- No length check this month
- Size- Size 1 diapers though I just stocked up on size 2s. We are still using the Hello Bello and I didn’t want to be stuck with unusable diapers if she grows in the next month. Onesies and shirts-3 month with some 6 month mixed in. Pants- We are sort of in Limbo- She is starting to outgrow size 3 in length but anything else is WAY too big PJs-mostly 6 month or 3-6 month
- Eyes- Grey
- Hair- Really light…almost blonde maybe?
- Sleeping- Really well! 10-11 hours at night and during the day she naps a lot. With Sister I had such a set schedule but this kid just naps on and off all day. I usually get one solid nap out of her.
- Eating- 24 oz a day, though we are really uninterested in formula. However, girlfriend LOVES solids. She eats and loves everything! Eggs, Peanut butter, veggies, meat, fruit, cheese! Last night she ate more than Hallie! Smoked BBQ turkey, avocado, cheese, peanut butter and even one of mommy’s brussel sprouts!
- Milestones- Crawling EVERYWHERE! Adding more foods, sitting up, Pulling up to standing.
- Memorable outings- We took family photos this month which was really fun! She also went to her first Fall Festival at our Church.
- Favorite toys/activities- The Exersaucer!! Dolly and stuffed animals. She wants remotes phones and all of sisters toys much to her dismay. She likes her toy phone and laptop and LOVES being read to. Especially Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and Baby Giggles. She loves music and dancing with Momma. Sister is her favorite person ever and she makes her crack up! She loves Stella and other animals. Mommy plays Rolly Polly with her which makes her laugh. Absolutely loves to cuddle and be kissed and hugged.
- Words/sounds- Momma, Dada, Haha-Hallie.
- Nicknames-Peanut or Peanut Butter, E or E-Claire
- Funny moments- Loves when Mommy sniffs her and pretends she is stinky! She also covers us in the sweetest open mouth kisses.
- Looking forward to- savoring each and every moment! They are going too too fast! Also can’t wait to celebrate her first Halloween
Elise Claire you are such a joy! You have the sweetest happiest demeanor, but you can stop growing up so quickly Mkay?