Elise Claire turned 2 months old last week and here I am finally playing catch up! #secondkidproblems
Here’s a little about our smallest girl:
- Age- 2 months…and a week
- Weight- 8 lbs 3.5 oz. (2%) Sister weighed in at 7 lb 14 oz at this age. They seem to be following a similar growth pattern though Hallie started out a big smaller.
- Length- 21 1/4 (8%)
- Size- We are still in newborn diapers and onesies. Just like big sister even the 0-3 month ones swim on her! She is skinny and long!
- Eyes- The jury is still out! They appear a gray blue, though I am not holding my breath for a blue eyed girl. Hallie’s stayed blue for so long and they eventually turned dark.
- Hair- Light brown. Much lighter than sisters at this age. She also has much less of it. It’s even starting to rub off in the back giving her a huge bald spot. Enter bows!
- Sleeping- Much more sporadic than Hallie. Hallie was a rock star sleeper! I generally put her to bed between 9-9:30 and I can usually get about about 6 hours. But that’s definitely not every night.
- Eating- Aside from the night we still eat 3-4 oz every 3 hours. I am still exclusively pumping which is a labor of love my friends!
- Milestones- Batting at toys. ALMOST giggling. She also saves her best smiles for sister. She holds her head up for a long time during tummy time and still rolling belly to back which is insane!
- Memorable outings- Bapa’s retirement party, Madisonville for Daddy’s family Easter, and Sister’s ballet recital.
- Favorite toys/activities- She enjoys tummy time, ceiling fans, mirrors, playing with sister, her turtle toy and pulling hair, people’s clothes and mommy’s necklace.
Elise Mommy is enjoying seeing your little personality shine. I can’t wait to see you grow and learn. We love you so!