Elise, either I am getting better at this Mom of 2 thing or it’s just a fluke, but I am officially less than a week late on your 4 month update, so I am calling that a win!
- Age- 4 months
- Weight- 9 lb 13.5 oz, still itty bitty and pretty, but you fell off the weight curve. Hal was 10lb 2 oz.
- Length- 23 in long. Same as sister at this age
- Size- We are doing a mix of newborns and 3 mo clothes. Most 3 month is still big other than pajamas. We are moving to size 1 diapers out of convenience because we had some from the baby shower, though you still fit well in the Newborn diapers. Our plan is to start diaper delivery once we run out of the ones we have. Anyone try Hello Bello diapers? That’s what our plan is.
- Eyes- The jury is still out! They appear a gray blue, though I am not holding my breath for a blue eyed girl. Hallie’s stayed blue for so long and they eventually turned dark. Though her Memi thinks they might be green, which I would love!
- Hair- Light brown, and getting lighter. Especially her eyebrows. Much lighter than sisters at this age. She also has much less of it. She still has a huge bald spot. Enter bows!
- Sleeping- She is still sleeping great this month. Usually 9pm-7-7:30 am.
- Eating- We started supplementing with formula this week per the doctors request. We are hoping to bulk her up some. She usually takes about 4-5 oz every 3 hours.
- Milestones- Rolls both directions this month and is a supported sitter. She loves playing with and chewing on toys.
- Memorable outings- Sister’s 5th birthday celebrations! Karley’s engagement party. Father’s day.
- Favorite toys/activities- She enjoys tummy time, ceiling fans, mirrors, playing with sister, her turtle toy and pulling hair, people’s clothes and mommy’s necklace. She is also going to be a blankie kid. She loves snuggling her blankets. I have to be so careful to remove them when she falls asleep! She also loves being snuggled, hugged and kissed! She loves reading and when anyone sings to her too!
Elise you are so cuddly and sweet! Your love for your family and close friends makes your momma swoon! You have the best giggles and give the best snuggles. We are so thankful for you!