My third trimester is winding down and my to do list is growing longer. I meant to post “Must needed items for baby #2” and a “hospital bag checklist” in 2 separate posts but… Here we are at 34 weeks and I am running out of time. So here is a fun dual post for you today!
(This post contains affiliate links.)
Baby #2 Registry- Our most needed items for second baby.
We are so lucky to be having another girl because we can reuse so much! Basically we added things that we couldn’t find in our storage unit, items we wanted to replace and a few long sleeve options for baby girl since Hal was a Summer babe. Oh and of course you can’t go wrong with diapers, honest company products and Dreft for all of that baby laundry!
To view the rest of our registry, check our our BabyList. If you are expecting, definitely set up a Babylist. It is so convenient! You can add items from any shop you want! Like this precious Candy Kirby baby gown.
Is there anything else you Moms of 2 recommend that will make the transition easy?
Hospital Bag Checklist:
- Open Front Pajamas-For Pumping and Nursing
- Phone Charger
- Toiletries- Dry Shampoo, Hair ties, Toothbrush/paste, Brush, Body wash, Razor, pads, chapstick, Deodorant
- Panties- Granny panties…size up to make room for plenty of pads
- Flip Flops-For the shower
- Snacks- For Daddy and for After birth
- Something to wear home- Joggers and a Sweater will do fine
- Baby Book– For prints
- Bottle if you are not nursing
- Pjs/Onesies/Gowns/ Going home outfit
- Hats/Bows- I brought bows to the hospital with Hallie and girlfriend got used to them always being on her head so she never pulled them off
- Swaddle Blankets
- Nursing Pillow
What am I missing Mommas? Anything you would recommend?