Happy Monday Y’all! Hope everyone had a great weekend! We FINALLY pulled out some of our Halloween/Fall decorations this weekend so it’s starting to feel a little like Fall (inside at least)
Today I am sharing some of our favorite Halloween Must Haves with you!
2.Carter’s Kitty Cardigan– I can’t wait for it to be cool enough for Hallie to rock this!
4. Hocus Pocus Shirt– Look out for a review on this product tomorrow, and check out the rest of her Halloween themed products in the shop!
5. Chevron Leggings– We got the stripped pair(shown above), but it looks like they are sold out!
6. Ebony Freshly Picked Moccasins- Of course Hallie had to have a black pair to match all of her Halloween outfits!
7. Carter’s Skeleton Pjs– AKA Hallie’s new favorite PJs
8. Biscuits Pet and Play Halloween– This book is Hallie’s new favorite because of the cute animals and Mommy likes it because it is Halloween themed…win win!
9. Room on the Broom– Another favorite, see reasons above!
I also have 2 new Halloween themed games in my etsy shop! Make sure to check those out today too!