Mother’s Day is this weekend and I am not sure how that happened! How is it possibly May!? If you are still struggling with what to snag for Mom this Mother’s Day, here are my top picks!
- A comfy pair of shoes. I love these pink TOMS! The color is so springy and fun!
- A snuggly bathrobe
- An adorable coffee mug. Another idea would be to have the kids paint a mug or hand print craft at a local pottery painting shop
- These pajamas are so comfortable! My stepmom gifted me a few pairs to take to the hospital when I had Elise. Now I am spoiled and don’t want to wear any others!
- A new pair of jeans or a gift card to shop at one of her favorite shops.
- A Mommy necklace. My dad gifted me this one. I love the 2 hearts symbolizing both of my girls!
- A denim jacket. Perfect for throwing over a T-shirt or dress this Spring.
What are you wishing for this year?