Listen up men, because this post is for you! We all know there are some of you that knock it out of the park on Valentines Day. Then, there are those of you that are scrambling last minute to buy cards, flowers and picked over chocolates. You know which one you are! So if you are the latter, keep on reading because I got you covered! Here are 6 ideas your wife/girlfriend will love! They are thoughtful, AND better yet, they are all from Target!
- A beautiful Magnolia Vase- This says, I listen to you when you talk all about shiplap and understand your love for Chip and Joanna. Extra points if you fill this vase with your gal’s favorite flowers!
- Wine Decanter and Glass Set- If your wife had a long day chasing after kids, she will love you for this one! Bring home a nice bottle of red, and let the romantic night begin….after you get the kids off to bed that is.
- Love Coupons- The gift that keeps on giving! Let your wife trade in these coupons for date nights, housework exemption and more!
- Keepsake box- A sweet little box for your Love’s jewelry or keepsakes. You could write her a romantic note and tuck it inside. Or if you want to go an extra step you can sneak in some beautiful earrings.
- This adorable Infinity pillow will tell your sweetheart that you are in it for the long haul! Trust me, pillows are the grown up equivalent of buying her a teddy bear!
- Last, set the mood with this delicious smelling candle. It’s a romantic gesture, that will not go unnoticed!
Hopefully this will be a helpful gift guide for you last minute men! You can thank me, with any of these gifts as well!