I Mustache You…
I was so excited when Beth from Our Pretty Little Girls
Tagged me in this fun Q&A post!
And on a sleepy Monday morning after a LOOOONG
weekend, It was the perfect time to Participate!
Four names that people call me, other than my real name
- Kel- though very few people can get away with this without me cringing
- Bell- Childhood nickname, sometimes my parents still use it
- Babe- it’s usually Christopher’s go to term of endearment
- Momma- What he refers to me as near Hallie
- Framing Specialist at Joann Fabrics- My first job ever. Though I quit after a pretty nasty injury to my finger. I worked with glass and blades, use your imagination…
- Story Lady at Barnes and Noble- I actually really liked this job and made a lot of friends working there! I also got invited to kids birthday parties, which might be the sweetest thing ever!
- Preschool teacher- I taught 2’s and 3’s! I actually still keep in touch with a lot of the families and kids…they are all like 11 and 12 now!
- Nanny- I have met some great families doing this and am so lucky to still work with such a great family! I have known these girls since the oldest was 2 (she is now 11!)
- When Harry Met Sally- It will forever be a favorite of mine that I can watch whenever, wherever! “Is one of us supposed to be a dog in this scenario?!” I love Nora Ephron!
- Center Stage- Kinda cheesy, yes, but it makes me go back to my dancing days! Ahh!”Careful with that one, you break it, you bought it!”
- It’s a Wonderful Life- I love this one! It was one of my Nana’s faves too! It was also how I announced my pregnancy almost a year ago! I put up a picture of the sonogram with the tagline “Christopher Mock lasso stork!”
- While You Were Sleeping- I just love the feel of this movie! Plus Sandy B is one of my faves!
- Albuquerque New Mexico- though I don’t remember it (ages I think 6 months-3..)
- El Paso Tx- From 3-7
- Plano/ Dallas Tx- The majority of my life since birth
- Houston area- For a year in my early 20’s…I missed home too much!
- I’ll start with coolest! London England- Honeymoon!
- San Francisco CA- My favorite city EVER!
- Sanibel Island Florida- Family Vacay as a kid
- New Orleans LA- Several times! Christopher has family in the area!
- San Fran
- Visiting a new fun place
- Somewhere cold and snowy and actually Christmasy!
- Things that live in the water. No, never, not on my life. (I am with you Beth on this one!)
- Any other weird meat…rabbit, duck, bison….etc…
Four of my favorite foods:
- Bread…why yes, I am Italian!
Four TV shows that I watch:
- Pretty Little Liars…I know I am a 12 year old!
- Big Bang Theory
- Project Runway, when it’s on!
- CHRISTMAS! So much fun!
- Hallie’s birthday…and also not…I wish I could keep her a baby forever!
- Already scouring the internet for a cute costume Mommy and daughter duo for Halloween…lol
- Losing the rest of my baby weight!
- “I love you”
- “Silly baby”
- “I’m tired!” lol