Today I thought I would share with you Hallie’s Christmas List…or rather, Mommy’s wish list for Hallie!
1. Fisher Price Kick and Play Piano– I love this toy, because it can grow with her. Right now she is very into kicking her feet and colors and sounds, so I know she will have a blast playing this piano with her feet. As she gets older, she can sit to play it! So fun!
2. This Mama’s and Papa’s Plush Doll– Because it is just darn cute…and Purple, our favorite! Score!
3. Board Books– Hallie seriously loves to read! We do it every night before bed!
4. Infantino Mover and Shaker toy– These little guys shake and make noise and Hallie got a kick out of them while doing some Christmas Shopping the other day! Santa may already have this in his sleigh for her! 😉
5. Carters Sizes 3 and 6 clothing– Size 3 for now and size 6 for the spring!
6. Oball Balls– Hallie loves that she can hold these without dropping them! Perfect for teeny fingers!
What are some things on your kids wish lists?
Posted by Filed Under: Motherhood, Last Updated on