Elise Claire, you poor second child you. Yes it’s been about 2 weeks since you turned 3 months and I am just now writing your update. The end of preschool, beginning of Summer, etc has kept me on my toes!
For fun here’s a little comparison from 1-3 months.
And now without further ado, here’s a little about our smallest girl:
- Age- 3 months…and then some
- Weight- 9 lb even. She is officially tinier than big sister was!
- Length- We didn’t check height at the last apt.
- Size- We are still in newborn diapers and mostly newborn onesies. Though we have graduated to 3 month pajamas and some onesies/pants though they are still a bit big we need them for length.
- Eyes- The jury is still out! They appear a gray blue, though I am not holding my breath for a blue eyed girl. Hallie’s stayed blue for so long and they eventually turned dark.
- Hair- Light brown. Much lighter than sisters at this age. She also has much less of it. It’s even starting to rub off in the back giving her a huge bald spot. Enter bows!
- Sleeping- This month was a nice turn in the sleep department. I usually put her down around 9 and she will sleep until about 7! 10 hours! Wahoo!!
- Eating- She is eating every 3 hours except in the night. I am trying to push 4 at each feeding to help her gain some weight. I am still exclusively pumping which is a labor of love my friends!
- Milestones- Batting at toys. Giving the sweetest giggles and smiles. She holds her head up for a long time during tummy time and still rolling belly to back and can almost roll back to front. Recognizes Mommy, Daddy and Sister. Definitely has her preferences.
- Memorable outings- No special outings this month.
- Favorite toys/activities- She enjoys tummy time, ceiling fans, mirrors, playing with sister, her turtle toy and pulling hair, people’s clothes and mommy’s necklace. She is also going to be a blankie kid. She loves snuggling her blankets. I have to be so careful to remove them when she falls asleep! She also loves being snuggled, hugged and kissed!
Elise you have the sweetest demeanor! You are a happy girl who loves being cuddled and kissed! You love your family and are definitely a Mommy’s girl. We love you so and are sure enjoying watching you grow…just slow it down okay?