We are in the double digits now…what?!
- Age- 10 months
- Weight- We were excused from a weight check this month, but if I were to guess she’s not quite 14 lb
- Length- No check this month
- Size- Size 2 Diapers. Onesies and shirts 3-6 month very few 9 month mixed in. Pants- We are sort of in Limbo-Mostly 6 month…but really only 1 brand fits…otherwise we just still use high waters 3 month because that’s what fits her wiast PJs-mostly 6 month or 3-6 month however I have pulled out the 9 month but they are still pretty long
- Eyes- Grey
- Hair- She is our little blonde girl!
- Sleeping- Really well! 10-11 hours at night and during the day she naps a lot. With Sister I had such a set schedule but this kid just naps on and off all day. I usually get one solid nap out of her.
- Eating- 22 oz a day, though we are really uninterested in formula. However, girlfriend LOVES solids. She eats and loves everything! Eggs, Peanut butter, yogurt, veggies, meat, fruit, cheese! We did finally find a food she dislikes…beans. Of all things! She eats more than sister!
- Milestones-Clapping and Pointing. She also will say “Who’s that” or “Whats that” when she is pointing at something. She loves Playing peek-a-boo which is the most adorable thing ever! She is cruising a ton and can stand alone for a few seconds at a time. She still adds new words almost ever day!
- Memorable outings-First Thanksgiving and First Mock Family Christmas!
- Favorite toys/activities- She is OBSESSED with looking at photos of her family. Especially ones of sister. Dolls and stuffed animals. Especially Olaf and her Puppy! Enjoys stacking cups and bath toys. She wants remotes phones and all of sisters toys much to her dismay. She likes her toy phone and laptop and LOVES being read to. Especially Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and Baby Giggles. She loves music and dancing with Momma. She is starting to dance on her own too! She loves music! “This is Big”. Loves the baby shark song, pat-a-cake, head and shoulders and I’m a little teapot. Sister is her favorite person ever and she makes her crack up! She loves Stella and other animals but calls them all “A-Dog!” and barks at them! Mommy plays Rolly Polly with her which makes her laugh. Absolutely loves to cuddle and be kissed and hugged.
- Words/sounds- Momma, Dada, Haha-Hallie, Hi, Hey, Bye Bye, A Dog, more, all done, up, woof, pup, night night, nom nom, stella, good girl, stinky toes, again, no, yes, hat . She also pretends to sing!
- Nicknames-Peanut or Peanut Butter, Chicky, E or E-Claire
- Funny moments- I always say that her toes are stinky because it makes her laugh. Now she will pick her foot up and ask me, “Stinky toes?” so I will say “Oh they are so stinky!” and she just bursts into giggles. When she points at something saying “Whats that” it sounds like she is saying “Whatsup!” like that old Budweiser commercial. She also disobeyed Momma for the first time. I was telling her “No no.” because she was crawling toward something I didn’t want her getting into. She looked back at me, said “Yes” Nodded her head and kept crawling!
- Looking forward to- Watching her open Christmas presents tomorrow…Momma got her a Mommy shark! Also just slowing down these next two months to savor the last bit of her first year.
Sweet E, you are the happiest baby who is always smiling and loves to laugh! Momma, Daddy and Sissy love you to pieces and can’t believe that time can pass so quickly! We love watching you grow and learn and can’t wait to see you you are going to be.