For those of you that follow me on Instagram you know that I made a seriously delicious Caprese Chicken last night. (Check my stories) I polled my audience and it was clear you needed this recipe in your life, so here we go:
- 4 Chicken breasts butterflied (or pounded thin)
- Salt and Pepper
- Ranch Seasoning Packet
- Olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3 diced Roma tomatoes
- Fresh Mozzarella slices (about 8)
- 8 fresh basil leaves thinly sliced
- Balsamic vinegar
- Once your Chicken is butterflied or pounded thin. Salt and pepper both sides.
- Mix ranch packet with a little olive oil so it creates a sauce and spread on the chicken.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Cook chicken covered for about 6 minutes on each side until browned.
- Remove chicken and keep warm
- Add garlic to pan (with more olive oil if necessary) and cook until browned (about a minute) while scraping chicken bits stuck to pan
- Add in tomatoes and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Bring chicken back to pan and top with mozzarella. Cover and let melt.
- Once mozzarella is fully melted. Top with tomatoes and basil. Drizzle Balsamic and serve
You could serve with pasta or fresh veggies. We did Brussels sprouts, and it was so good!! I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we did! It was a hit for the whole family! Don’t forget to pin it to Pinterest!