Hallie Anne turned 3 months old this weekend! I cannot believe it has been 3 months already! Though still in her newborn clothes, she has grown SO much! I pulled out one of her preemie onesies that was too big for her when we brought her home and held it up to her the other day. It looks like dolly clothes and is hard to believe that it ever fit on her, let alone that it was baggy!
Here are a few of her older pictures first:
- Age- 3 months!
- Weight- When I made her chalkboard I was going off her weight a few weeks ago! I took her in yesterday…girlfriend is 9 lb 4 oz! Granted that was with clothes on, but still! I bet she is definitely over 9 for sure!
- Length- We didn’t measure length yesterday, but last we checked she was 21 1/2, so my guess is 22 1/2!
- Size- We are still in newborn diapers and onesies. Even the 0-3 month ones swim on this girl! She is just sooo skinny! Now with her PJs, I just pulled out a lot of the 0-3 month for her length! She is so LONG!
- Eyes- Still blue! I am holding out hope that they stay that way! She just melts my heart when she stares up at me with those HUGE blue eyes! Even if they do change I will never forget the way they are today!
- Hair- Brown, but seems to be getting lighter. She also has a HUGE cowlick that stands straight up like Alfalfa! (AGAIN with the Little Rascals! Sorry y’all their a fave over here!)
- Sleeping- This chick loves her sleep! We got the crib thing down! I usually put her in her crib between 7-8pm and she doesn’t make a peep until 5-6am! We go about 10 hours! I actually start to miss her! During the day- She also will want to go down for a 1 hour nap about an hour after her first morning bottle..clearly 10 hours isn’t enough y’all! I can also expect short naps throughout the day with a long one some time in the afternoon.
- Eating- Aside from the night we still eat every 3 hours. She is on formula and takes 3-4 ounces at a time…I have tried to push 4 every time, but then we have huge spit up issues…like projectile spitting up that gets all over her, me, the couch, the neighbors dog…you get the picture…
- Milestones- She can hold in her paci, recognize mommy and daddy from a distance (when she sees us, she smiles so big!), She giggles a little more now…still waiting for her to roll over…Mommies, when did your little ones do this?
- Memorable outings- Trip to Houston to meet Daddy’s family, Balloon Festival, Play group and story time!
- Favorite toys/activities- Do ceiling fans and mirrors count?! Lol She loves looking at “the baby in the mirror” and could stare at a ceiling fan ALL DAY! She also likes her zebra toy and rings! LOVES to be read to!
- Words/sounds- She is kind of starting to imitate sounds and if you haven’t seen this video, go watch it now! She just cracks me up!
- Nicknames- I call her sweet pea, sweet girl or Hal…Daddy likes to call her Daniel son when I put headbands on her…but other than that sticks to a generic sweetie or cutie!
- Funny moments- This video y’all I seriously can’t get enough of it!
- Looking forward to- watching her learn new things and spending the upcoming holidays with her! So much more magical with a baby!